Saturday, January 28, 2006

This is the first posting to the Group

Welcome - I trust that you have all been able to get home safe and are settling back down to the various tasks in hand. I want to thank you for being part of this experimental cell group on line and trust that you will know the Lord's richest blessings. My hope is that we will be able to exercise some encouraging ministry and prayer for each other over these coming weeks.

My intention is to post comments from each of us - I hope these will be brief and to the point so as not to take up too much time - we will only be on for 30 minutes or so.

Initially you will have to register with Blogspot - I hope you will be willing to do this tonight - if you would rather not do this - I am prepared to accept an email - to the address provided bellow - please clearly identify yourself to me though - I will then post your comment up.

I would like you to be thinking about the following passage of Scripture...

Mark 1:21-28

As this is the lectionary reading for this weekend I've been giving it quite a bit of thought and have been pondering it in the context of the obvious unholiness in the synagogue and the authority of Christ to command its exorcism. My desire is that all within me, and by this I don't mean any demonizing, but that which is unholy, may be driven out through Christ's exorcism of love.

Here we see a new VOICE, a new VIVA and a new VICTORY - demonstrated through His doctrine, deity and deliverance.

Over to you...

jim@connollyuk.wanadoo.co.uk

picture courtesy of freefoto.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home